About the Team
Our specialised team provides Water and Wastewater Treatment services across a large portfolio of clients including large national and international brands state-wide in NSW and the ACT. We are looking for a self-motivated Water Treatment Office Administrator to join our team.
Put your existing administrative skills to use in an environment where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Directly supporting the executive team, your days will be busy and varied. We are seeking a professional, mature-minded, and experienced person capable of coordinating office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies. You will be highly organised and proactive with the ability to show flexibility in line with our ever-changing business priorities.
This is a varied and interesting role with constant challenges. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Previous administration experience
- An enthusiastic demeanour and excellent phone manner
- Confidence to liaise frequently with clients, and team members
- A friendly and pro-active personality
- Strong organisational skills with a fastidious attention to detail
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- A quick thinker with excellent problem-solving skills (lateral thinker)
- The ability to follow processes and procedures
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, monitoring the general company Inbox, filling, scanning, photocopying, and other general office duties as required
- Liaising with service providers (such as IT and other technical support organisations where needed)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate Word, Outlook, and Excel, skills
- Proven ability to learn, or relevant experience navigating various databases, scheduling systems and compliance portals
SAS is an Australian owned and operated company that is committed to providing high quality water treatment solutions that protect our resources, serve our community, and safeguard the environment. Delivering unparalleled service across multiple industries we offer integrated, innovative, and sustainable solutions. Collaboration sits at the heart of our business, and we believe our people are our greatest strength. If you would like to find out more about us, please go to saswater.com.au.
How to apply
To join our fun and dynamic team please apply in full confidence by emailing a CV and brief cover letter about yourself with any qualifications, or certificates to: email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion please feel free to contact the Office Manager – Sarah Vine 02) 9620 4900
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
SAS are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage applications from women and Indigenous people with or without previous water treatment experience. Training and development will be offered and tailored for the successful applicant, designed around their current competencies and previous work experience.
Subject to level of experience.
Full Time Monday to Friday
We offer a remuneration package commensurate with your experience and relevant tertiary qualifications. Rapid advancement is possible subject to your performance and contribution.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have Office Administration experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Do you have experience in administration?